Youth Curricula TimeWise
Taking Charge of Leisure Time
Preventing Substance Use
- Reduces risks and boredom associated with unstructured free time.
- Helps students identify and pursue satisfying and healthy leisure interests.
- Builds skills in decision making, planning and self-management.
- Empowers youth to clarify personal values, find new leisure interests, overcome obstacles and take personal responsibility for their free time.
- Increases intrinsic motivation and initiative to help students make healthy choices and avoid substance use.