Contract with Us
ETR can support your organization or project in numerous ways to best fulfill your goals.
Whether you need short-term capacity-building assistance, customized trainings, program evaluations, full-scale research projects, technical assistance clearinghouses, or high-quality print and digital resources, we can help. Please review our core competencies to learn more about our areas of expertise.
ETR's multidisciplinary teams are committed to the highest standards of quality in their respective fields.
ETR is eligible to receive contracts through the following government contract vehicles:
- HHS Program Support Center IDIQ Contract (PSC ID/IQ)
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (GSA-MOBIS)
- General Services Administration (GSA - Publications)
- Small Business Partnerships
For more information about our services and competitive prices, contact:
Coleen Cantwell, MPH
Director, Business Development and Planning
5619 Scotts Valley Drive, Suite 140
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
(831) 438-4060 ext. 186
HHS Program Support Center (PSC)
Available to: All Federal departments or agencies (including DOD)
Contract Number: HHSP233201500056I
ETR has been awarded a Program Support Center IDIQ. This is a government-wide acquisition contract administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. A PSC Contract can be used by any government department or agency including the DOD.
The IDIQ is sourced to provide commercial or noncommercial services under the following areas:
- Policy Assessments/Analysis
- Program Assessments
- Evaluation Design Efforts, Evaluations and Data Collection
- Performance Measurement
- Technical Assistance/Expertise
- Data Analysis
- Auxiliary/Support Services
Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (GSA - MOBIS)
Available to: All Federal Agencies and selected International Agencies
Contract Number: GS-10-0171T
The GSA MOBIS contract enables federal agencies and others to contract with ETR for fast and efficient delivery of services to help improve management and organizational effectiveness. Individual projects are awarded as task order type contracts.
For online access to contract ordering information, terms, conditions and up-to-date pricing, click here.Detailed information about the MOBIS Schedule can be viewed on the GSA website.
Our solutions that support process and organizational improvement are under the following Special Item Number (SIN) 874-1, Integrated Consulting Services:
- Customized technical assistance to help build your agency's capacity to deliver effective health promotion and education programs
- High-quality services provided to agencies engaging in one or more collaborative efforts in support of health promotion and education programs
- Expert assistance with and/or delivery of survey and evaluation services to support health promotion and education projects.
General Services Administration (GSA - Publications)
Schedule #76 - Publication Media
Available to: All Federal Agencies
Contract Number: GS-02F-0115R
Qualified government agencies and contractors are eligible for substantial GSA savings on hundreds of ETR health promotion pamphlets, books and other resources. GSA customers also get free ground shipping and handling on most orders over $100. To order, visit our online store or call 1-800-321-4407. A customer service representative will review and adjust your order to make sure you receive your GSA discounts.
You can also e-mail us at email@example.com for more information.
Solutions include the following Special Item Number (SIN):
- SIN 760-1 – Books and Pamphlets
Small Business Partnerships
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
- Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR)
Available to: Small businesses
Through these two federal contract vehicles, ETR partners with small businesses on a variety of projects. ETR serves as both a research and product development partner.
Currently, 11 federal agencies participate in the SBIR program and 5 in the STTR program.
For information about projects funded through the Departments of Health and Human Services, click here.
- Research: quantitative and qualitative methods
- Product Development: with expertise in evidence-based programs and effective practices
- Technological Products: online courses, virtual worlds, CDs
- Dissemination: web-based knowledge management, reports, training/technical assistance