For over 30 years, ETR has been a leader in developing, packaging, disseminating and providing training on health and education content, particularly evidence-based programs in sexual and reproductive health.
ETR values a science-based approach to dissemination. We work collaboratively with program developers to adequately incorporate their content expertise into all aspects of program dissemination. ETR can work with you to make your program implementation ready for national dissemination.
These resources can help you determine the best dissemination method for your program:
Consultation Services Available
The following services are available, depending on grantees' needs and available resources:
- Describing the program effectiveness
- Building and/or describing the underlying logic model and theory for programs
- Identifying core components, including content, pedagogy, implementation
- Developing guidance on allowable adaptations
- Developing tools for monitoring fidelity
- Developing implementation-ready curricula and facilitator guides that incorporate best practices in instructional design
- Developing training materials that reflect best practices in learning
- Delivering training on your program
- Providing appropriate evaluation instruments
- Developing a detailed dissemination plan that reflects your dissemination goals
- Publishing, distributing and marketing your program to appropriate audiences