Sister to Sister Basic Set
Sister to Sister is a one-on-one, 20-minute HIV/STI risk reduction program for women in clinic settings. The overall purpose of the program is to provide women with the knowledge, beliefs, motivation and confidence to change their behavior in ways that will reduce their risk for STIs, especially HIV. Sister to Sister is designed to build self-efficacy and the skills women need to practice safer sex behaviors, including negotiating condom use and ensuring that condoms are used correctly and consistently.
The Sister to Sister Basic Set includes:
- Facilitator Manual
- 25 Sister to Sister Participant Guides
- Curriculum DVDs: He Said He Loved Me and Let's Try Something New
- Posters and Handout
For more information on Sister to Sister, including a sample activity, table of contents, research and more, please visit the Sister to Sister section of our Program Success Center for Sexual and Reproductive Health.
Sister to Sister Basic Set includes:
- Languages: English
- Quantity: 25
- 1 - EBP Set Box 2017
- 1 - Sister to Sister: HIV/STI Risk Reduction Sticker
- 1 - Sister to Sister: HIV/STI Risk Reduction Facilitator Guide
- 1 - Sister to Sister: HIV/STI Risk Reduction Activity Kit
- 1 - Sister to Sister: HIV/STI Risk Reduction DVD