Making Proud Choices! 5th Edition Basic Set
Making Proud Choices! 5th edition is an 8-module curriculum that provides adolescents with the knowledge, confidence and skills necessary to reduce their risk of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), HIV and pregnancy by abstaining from sex or using condoms if they choose to have sex. It is based on cognitive-behavioral theories, focus groups and the authors' extensive experience working with youth. Making Proud Choices! is an adaptation and extension of the original Be Proud! Be Responsible! curriculum that integrates teen pregnancy prevention along with HIV/STD prevention. The community-based curriculum is available in English or Spanish. There is also an English-language School Edition, with 14 shorter sessions designed to fit a school schedule; a 10-module version for Youth in Out-of-Home Care; and a California Edition that conforms with the California Healthy Youth Act.
The Making Proud Choices! Basic Set includes:
- Facilitator Curriculum
- Activity Set (cards, posters, handouts)
- Curriculum DVDs: Tanisha and Shay; The Hard Way; The Subject Is HIV (Safer Sex); The Subject Is STDs (Safer Sex); Wrap It Up & Condom Use Animation
- Student Workbooks (classroom set of 30)
For more information on Making Proud Choices! 5th Edition including sample lesson, table of contents, research, adaptation guidelines, training & TA and much more, please visit the Making Proud Choices! section of our Program Success Center for Sexual and Reproductive Health.
Making Proud Choices! 5th Edition Basic Set includes:
- Languages: English
- Quantity: 30
- 1 - Making Proud Choices! Sticker
- 1 - Making Proud Choices! 5th Edition Facilitator Guide
- 1 - Making Proud Choices! 5th Edition Activity Kit
- 1 - Making Proud Choices! 5th Edition DVD Set
- 1 - EBP Set Box 2017