Making a Difference! School Edition Digital Bundle (2 years)
Making a Difference! An Evidence-Based, Abstinence Approach to Teen Pregnancy and HIV/STD Prevention, 5th Edition, is a curriculum that provides young adolescents with the knowledge, confidence and skills necessary to reduce their risk of sexually transmitted diseases, HIV and pregnancy by abstaining from sex. The curriculum emphasizes that young adolescents should postpone sexual activity and that practicing abstinence is the only way to eliminate the risk for pregnancy and STDs, including HIV. The School Edition has 13 shorter sessions designed to fit a school schedule.
Order this digital edition in a 1-year subscription or 3-year subscription instead.
The Making a Difference! Basic Set for virtual implementation includes:
- Digital Flipbook of the Facilitator Curriculum
- License to print or download fillable PDF versions of Student Workbook pages for 30 students. Order additional student licenses (beyond the 30 included).
- PDF versions of Activity Set cards and posters
- Digital access to program videos: Tanisha and Shay; The Subject Is HIV (abstinence version); The Subject Is Puberty (abstinence version)
- Alternative Video Guidance Document that directs educators to free videos that can be used to replace the videos referenced in the program, including new discussion questions and key points
- One Training Seat for an interactive virtual curriculum training (valid for 1 year)
ETR’s Virtual Training of Educators (TOE) for Making a Difference! is an interactive blend of synchronous and asynchronous activities. The TOE equips sexual health facilitators with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement the program with youth. Once you purchase the program, you will be contacted to schedule your training. See the Training Calendar for available dates and times. For more information about our Training Services, see our FAQs.
For more information, please visit the Making a Difference! section of our Program Success Center for Sexual and Reproductive Health for a sample lesson, table of contents, research, adaptation guidelines, details on training, and much more.