LGBTQ Inclusivity Live Virtual Training
Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 12:00-1:30pm PT
IMPORTANT: To get your free copy of Supporting LGBTQ Youth: Creating Inclusiveness, add the Training to your cart and then add the book here.
Includes: Pre-work activities, follow-up support and additional resources, and a copy of Supporting LGBTQ Youth (valued at $24.99)
Registration deadline: Friday, March 6, 2020. Registration is limited to 30 participants for a more interactive experience. Register three or more participants and save 10%! Call 1-800-321-4407.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the ways in which discrimination in the school setting can lend to unfavorable health outcomes for LGBTQ youth .
- Identify concrete steps to respond to bullying on the basis of gender or sexual orientation.
- Describe specific strategies for being inclusive of LGBTQ youth in the classroom and school setting.
Unlike traditional “webinars,” ETR’s LGBTQ Inclusivity Live Virtual Training offers you the opportunity to:
- Engage in meaningful pre-work to prime you for the event.
- Interact in real-time with colleagues and the trainer during the virtual training.
- Receive follow-up support that includes additional resources to support growth.