K12 Title IX Coordinator Consultation Hour
Consultation for Title IX Coordinators
K12 Title IX Coordinators, did you ever wish you could talk to someone outside your district who understands the K12 education space and the challenges you face? Are you a district administrator recently assigned to be a Title IX Coordinator? Are you an experienced Title IX Coordinator looking for guidance on a challenging issue? ETR is ready to help with expert consultation and support from our K12T9 Initiative.
How ETR Can Help Title IX Coordinators
ETR’s K12T9 Initiative provides private consultation and technical assistance to K12 Title IX Coordinators to:
- Better understand your role and responsibilities under Title IX
- Learn what behaviors might be considered a violation of Title IX and/or a violation of district policies
- Co-create a strategic action plan to improve your Title IX program district-wide
- Talk through a challenging situation or case with an independent, supportive consultant
- Improve existing or identify new case management systems and practices
- Build a data collection infrastructure that supports rigorous program evaluation and efficient reporting
- Improve your communication systems and relationships with school-based administrators
- Expand the range of supportive measure options available to your school community
- Develop and implement a clear plan to enhance professional development, training, and prevention education in your district
How to Get a Title IX Consultation from ETR
Ready to get started? Add to shopping cart to schedule and reserve your consultation today.
These services are offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained in ETR’s Terms of Service. Your acceptance of consultation services constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.