The Basics of Reproductive Health, Book
This teaching supplement gives middle and high school youth the basic facts about the male and female reproductive systems and how pregnancy happens, so they can fully comprehend discussions of pregnancy risk, abstinence, HIV/STD prevention and birth control in sexual and reproductive health intervention programs.
- Offers lesson plan options tailored to the time available and the needs of your students
- Includes 2 lessons on birth control, one for middle school and one for high school
- Includes assessment activities to measure student mastery of the concepts
- Includes handouts, worksheets, teacher pages and a glossary of sexual health terms
- Great for teaching prior to evidence-based programs that don’t include specific information on human reproduction, or in other settings in which the basics of human reproduction might be taught