Nutrition for Your Baby
Good nutrition during a baby's first year means eating healthy foods, learning to self-feed and enjoying food and mealtime.
This title helps new parents nurture their baby during the first 12 months by encouraging healthy eating habits.
- Emphasizes that breast milk is the most nutritious food for a newborn
- Discusses how and when to introduce solid foods
- Encourages parents to let their baby decide how much food to eat
- Features a handy fold-out chart with tips for healthy eating at different stages during the first year
- Lists foods to avoid, including honey, foods with added sugar and foods that can cause choking