It takes both science and expertise to put best practices to work in training design and implementation. Our knowledge of established instructional methodologies for online learning allows us to produce effective e-learning content designed to meet your organizational or project objectives.
ETR offers a wide range of solutions that support online learning. Look to us for full-service, secure and scalable Learning Management System (LMS) hosting and administration, as well as online course design, development and evaluation. ETR provides expertise in a variety of rapid-development course authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Lectora Inspire and Lectora Online to support your project’s specific needs. Where applicable, ETR can also optimize online learning content for delivery on mobile devices. Finally, ETR’s team can help you leverage existing social media tools to provide students with a rich and engaging informal learning environment where they can interact with their peers and subject matter experts.
Our Services Include:
- Project management
- Needs analysis (audience and content)
- Instructional design
- Curriculum Design
- Legacy content conversion (migrating face-to-face and static resources to the e-learning environment)
- Content & interactivity writing/editing/storyboarding
- Student assessment writing/editing
- Media production (audio, graphics, video, and animations)
- Course elements authoring/programming
- Custom template development
- LMS (Learning Management System) implementation, hosting, security and management
- Student performance reporting
- Content access & usage reporting
- Implementation & marketing
- Learning community set-up and management
- End-user technical support
- Focus group testing
- Course evaluation
- Section 508 Compliance - Product accessibility for individuals with disabilities
Examples of our E-Learning Work
- HIV Fundamentals eLearning Course: An in-depth review of issues related to HIV transmission and prevention and in the HIV prevention and care program settings.
- Intentional Advocacy in the South: A self-paced module exploring how advocacy can strengthen the capacity of organizations working in HIV prevention and treatment.
- Live virtual trainings for teen pregnancy and HIV prevention programs: Interactive trainings with follow-up support on cultural humility, affirmative consent and LGBTQ inclusivity.
- Professional Development Practices Brought to Life eLearning Module: a self-paced e-Learning module describing how to use DASH’s Professional Development Practices. Access available through the CDC National Prevention Information Network.
- RTRworks! online training program: An evidence-based online training for teachers wanting to implement Reducing the Risk with fidelity.
- Intentional Leadership in Healthy Organizations: A webinar series exploring how to support staff working in HIV prevention and care organizations using intentional and situational leadership.
- High-Impact Prevention (HIP) Customer Service : A webinar series exploring nonjudgmental, sex positive customer services practices for High Impact Prevention services.