What you need to know about meth
All forms of the drug meth (methamphetamine) are addictive and addiction can happen very quickly. In some people, addiction happens after just one use. This revised and updated pamphlet addresses why meth is dangerous to use. Also available in Spanish.
- Describes what methamphetamine is
- Explains that it's a risky drug in part because it's so addictive
- Covers how meth affects the body and brain of the user
- Discusses what happens when someone is addicted to meth
- Answers questions about meth and pregnancy
- Notes that the chemicals used to make meth are toxic for people, animals and the environment