STD: A Quick Guide
There are a few basic facts everyone should know about STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). Anyone can get an STD. Many people don't have symptoms, but if you do have symptoms, they should be checked out right away. STD testing is quick and easy, and it's often the only way to know whether or not you have an STD. Many STDs can be cured and all STDs can be treated.
These spiral-bound cards provide easily accessible information on the basics about STD along with more in-depth information about 9 specific STDs.
The spiral-bound booklet is perfect to use as an aid to explain STD symptoms, testing and treatment. It also includes information about safer sex and how to use both male and female condoms.
Our STD: A Quick Guide booklet:
- Presents general information about STD: what STD is, common symptoms, testing and treatment
- Stresses that many people with an STD don't have symptoms
- Includes information about safer sex and how to use both external (male) and internal (female) condoms
- Provides information about 9 specific STDs: chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, HPV, herpes, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B, trichomoniasis and pubic lice
- Explains what happens if an STD is not treated
Booklet is printed on 8.5" x 5.5" heavy cardstock.