Promoting Health Among Teens! Comprehensive Digital Bundle (1 year)
In Promoting Health Among Teens! Comprehensive, 2nd Edition, students learn about puberty, sexually transmitted disease (STDs), including HIV, and pregnancy prevention through a lively, interactive, and student-centric curriculum that includes talking circles, brainstorming, roleplays, videos, exercises, and games that make learning enjoyable. The intervention includes information on pregnancy prevention and safer-sex practices.
The Promoting Health Among Teens! Comprehensive, 2nd Edition, Basic Set for virtual implementation includes:
- Digital Flipbook of the Facilitator Curriculum
- License to print or download fillable PDF versions of Student Workbook pages for 30 students. Order additional student licenses (beyond the 30 included)
- PDF versions of Activity Set cards and posters
- Digital access to program videos: Tanisha and Shay; The Hard Way; Nicole's Choice; The Subject Is HIV (safer sex version); The Subject Is STDs (safer sex version); The Subject Is Puberty (comprehensive version); and Wrap It Up & Condom Use Animation.
- Alternative Video Guidance Document that directs educators to free videos that can be used to replace the videos referenced in the program, including new discussion questions and key points
- One Training Seat for an interactive virtual curriculum training (valid for 1 year)
*Please note: At this time we are not offering a PHAT-Comprehensive-specific virtual training. Instead, this bundle comes with one seat to a Making Proud Choices training, which shares many of the same activities, goals, and objectives. If you have any questions about the differences between PHAT-Comprehensive and Making Proud Choices, reach out to our training team at email@example.com.
ETR's Virtual Training of Educators (TOE) for Making Proud Choices! is an interactive blend of synchronous and asynchronous activities. The TOE equips sexual health facilitators with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement the program with youth. Once you purchase the program, you will be contacted to schedule your training. See the Training Calendar for available dates and times. For more information about our Training Services, see our FAQs.
For more information, please visit the Promoting Health Among Teens! Comprehensive section of our Program Success Center for Sexual and Reproductive Health for a sample lesson, table of contents, research, adaptation guidelines, details on training, and much more.