Making Proud Choices! Digital Bundle (1 year)
Updated for 2020!
Making Proud Choices! (MPC) 5th Edition is an 8-module curriculum that provides adolescents with the knowledge, confidence and skills necessary to reduce their risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs), HIV and pregnancy by abstaining from sex or using condoms if they choose to have sex. The Making Proud Choices! Basic Set for virtual implementation includes:
- Digital Flipbook of the Facilitator Curriculum
- License to print or download fillable PDF versions of Student Workbook pages for 30 students
- PDF versions of Activity Set cards and posters
- MPC Virtual Guidance Document that provides tips and adaptions to deliver the modules’ activities virtually through either live or self-paced delivery
- PowerPoint support tool for MPC that covers all key content and activities
- Jeopardy PowerPoint template to support educators facilitating Jeopardy-style games with youth, in-person or online
- Digital Access to program videos: Tanisha and Shay; Nicole's Choice; The Hard Way; The Subject Is HIV (Safer Sex); The Subject Is STDs (Safer Sex); Wrap It Up & Condom Use Animation
- Alternative Video Guidance Document that directs educators to free videos that can be used to replace the videos referenced in MPC, including new discussion questions and key points
Purchase of Making Proud Choices! includes ETR’s virtual Training of Educators (TOE) that equips sexual health facilitators with the knowledge and skills to implement the program with youth. ETR’s distributive learning process is an interactive, research-based approach for the acquisition of knowledge and development of skills, and includes modeling, self-reflection and follow-up support. The January-March 2021 training dates will be announced in November 2020. Everyone who purchases one of these programs from us will be contacted to schedule their training once the dates are available.
For more information, please visit the Making Proud Choices! section of our Program Success Center for Sexual and Reproductive Health for a sample lesson, table of contents, research, adaptation guidelines, details on training and much more.