In Webinar 4, we discuss:
- Discuss the roles that CDC grantees can play in educating health insurers about the HIV prevention system and the ways prevention providers can help to meet insurers’ contractual requirements.
- Offer a quick review of the key steps for preparing to participate in health insurance plans.
- Use case studies to illustrate the key steps in offering high impact HIV prevention services to insured populations.
- Examine models of health department and CBO partnerships.
- Describe tools to assess CBOs’ readiness for billing and reimbursement activities.
- Identify ways that health departments can support CBO billing and payment infrastructure.
Presented on December 4, 2014.
PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)
Watch the recording of the webinar below.