Evolve: A National HIV E-learning Training Center
April 2019 - March 2024
Project Leads / Primary Contacts
ETR is one of 17 organizations awarded a grant under the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) new program, PS19-1904: Capacity Building Assistance for High-Impact HIV Prevention Program Integration. The program is designed to support the proposed new federal initiative, Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America, by strengthening the capacity and improving the nation’s HIV prevention workforce.
The Evolve National HIV E-learning Training Center along with a second grantee, Health HIV, will develop and implement a standardized national e-learning training program to provide capacity building assistance (CBA) for High-Impact HIV Prevention (HIP) programs and to build the knowledge, skills and competencies of HIV prevention staff working in HIP projects across the U.S.
Evolve’s content expertise supports CBA for community-based organizations (CBOs) that work with people who are at a greater risk of contracting HIV/AIDS, and with CBOs working to support people living with HIV/AIDS. The national e-learning training program will offer accessible, Section 508-compliant services and materials in a full range of learning delivery modes: synchronous learning opportunities (live virtual and in-person), asynchronous learning opportunities (self-paced e-learning, instructional videos, resource development, and distribution), and blended learning opportunities (combining synchronous and asynchronous modalities).
If you are a PS19-1904 grantee, you can request capacity building assistance (CBA):
CDC directly funded organizations:
- Check with your CDC Project Officer.
- Submit a CBA Tracking System (CTS) request at https://wwwn.cdc.gov/CTS.
- Log-in IDs and passwords for previous CRIS users will work in CTS.
Organizations that are not directly funded by CDC:
- Contact the CDC-funded health department in your jurisdiction to submit a CTS request for you.
- A list of health department CTS users, who can submit CTS requests on behalf of other organizations, can be found at the Health Department CTS Users tab on https://wwwn.cdc.gov/CTS.
- For assistance with CTS, contact email@example.com.