Safety for Your Baby
Small babies reach for things, roll over and put everything in their mouths! Once they learn to crawl, stand and walk, babies have an even greater chance of getting into situations that could be risky or harmful.
The good news is that almost all injuries can be prevented. This title helps new parents learn how to keep their baby safe.
- Includes an 8-point Safety Checklist
- Explains how babies can get hurt
- Covers falls, burns, choking, poisons and injuries
- Offers a handy fold-out chart with daily safety tips
- Discusses bathing, changing, dressing, car safety, eating, playing and sleeping
- Encourages parents to learn how to keep their baby safe