Immunize Your Baby
Immunizations work best when babies are very young, before they are exposed to serious diseases.
This title is designed to help new parents understand the importance of immunizing their babies.
It explains that years ago, babies often got sick with serious diseases. Now babies have a good chance of staying healthy if they are immunized against diseases such as measles, mumps, polio and meningitis.
- Explains what immunizations are and why they're important
- Emphasizes that immunizations are safe
- Features a handy fold-out immunization chart
- Lists 10 immunizations and tells which diseases they cover and when they need to be administered
- Suggests ways parents can help their babies stay calm during a doctor visit