Puberty is the time when a child's body changes into an adult's body. People all have a personal clock that determines when they will begin puberty. Some people mature earlier and some later.
Most people have questions about the physical development as well as the emotional transitions they experience during this time. This pamphlet is also available in Spanish.
- Offers an engaging overview of this often exciting but sometimes confusing time
- Explains what puberty is and when it begins
- Addresses common concerns about physical transitions
- Includes information about erections and wet dreams
- Discusses breast development and menstruation
- Illustrates changes inside and outside the body