The male reproductive system grows and changes during puberty, making it possible to have children. Youth generally experience the changes of puberty between ages 10 and 16. This pamphlet clearly describes the male reproductive system and how it works. It includes answers to common questions and information on how to keep the reproductive system healthy.
- Clearly explains male reproductive anatomy and physiology
- Provides simple, color illustrations to show reproductive organs
- Discusses penis size and circumcision
- Explains that the body makes sperm beginning during puberty and continuing throughout a person's life
- Discusses the stages of an erection and explains wet dreams
- Mentions what to look for in a testicular self-exam and tells when to see a doctor