IN·clued Youth Workshop
IN·clued: Inclusive Healthcare – Youth & Providers Empowered INclued IN-clued Include
IN·clued: Inclusive Healthcare – Youth & Providers Empowered is an LGBTQ-centered program that addresses the sexual health disparities affecting LGBTQ youth across the United States.
The 3-hour interactive youth workshop empowers participants with sexual health knowledge, skills, and tools to advocate for their own sexual health. The workshop includes activities like:
- Learning about the sexual health needs of LGBTQ youth
- Redefining "sex" for an LGBTQ audience
- Understanding STI and pregnancy prevention methods
- Exploring how to access health care and advocate with a provider.
This program uplifts the voices of LGBTQ youth and takes a systems change approach to education by providing referrals to appropriate clinical services as well as LGBTQ-centered sex education.
The following materials are available digitally for you to download and print at your convenience, and will not be sent out as hard materials:
- Facilitator curriculum
- Workshop materials (IN·clued zine, mp4 workshop video, Q-cards ©, and more)
- (Optional) Peer educator training materials
IN·clued Youth Workshop includes:
- 50 - IN·clued Q Card
- 50 - IN·clued Zine
- 25 - IN-Clued Pronoun Pins (4 Versions)