Domestic violence can happen in all families—rich or poor, young or old, gay or straight. But violence is not a normal way to settle disagreements. Battering is against the law. This pamphlet is also available in Spanish.
- Delivers a comprehensive primer on domestic violence, including practical tips on protecting yourself
- Acknowledges that it can be difficult to recognize domestic violence
- Discusses relationship warning signs and describes ways to determine whether battering is taking place
- Explains how to reach out for support where to get help
- Suggests what to do if you are attacked