Taking Care Of Body Piercings
This title emphasizes the need to take proper care of new piercings in order to avoid infections and other problems, such as tough scar tissue.
- Explains how to determine whether a piercing studio is safe
- Discusses selecting the right jewelry for different kinds of piercings
- Stresses that it's important to choose the proper metal, design and thickness for a successful piercing
- Offers tips for healing and caring for new piercings
- Suggests how to decide if you need to see a health care provider
Product Set: - Set of 50