Every year millions of people get an STD (sexually transmitted disease). Part of the problem is that there are pervasive myths about how STD is transmitted. This pamphlet emphasizes that anybody who has sex can get an STD.
Pamphlet includes a link to a free online video, which also offers access to a downloadable discussion guide and activity sheets.
- Identifies common myths about STD
- Explains the values of finding out the truth about STD
- Provides basic safer sex guidelines
- Discusses why STD testing is important
- Describes what's risky about oral sex and anal sex