Your pregnancy-prevention message will come alive with this powerful pamphlet. Pamphlet includes a link to a free online video that debunks myths about birth control, which also offers access to a downloadable discussion guide and activity sheets. Winner of the Web Health Award from the Health Information Resource Center.
- National Health Information Award winner
- Written by teens on the editorial staff of Sex, Etc., which is produced by Answer, a national organization that is part of the Center for Applied Psychology at Rutgers University
- Discusses common myths about sex, such as "oral sex isn't risky"
- Explains that there's a lot of misinformation online
- Suggests how to find out the truth about sex
- Recommends good sources of information