Sexual Responsibility: Talking with Your Teen
Teens depend on their parents for help with questions about values, relationships, love and sex. They want help to understand how sex fits into a young person's life and how to make smart choices for their future.
Parents might feel uncomfortable talking about initimate issues, but talking about challenging topics can build lifelong trust. This pamphlet:
- Defines sexual responsibility
- Tells why talking about it is important
- Explains some of the basics teens need to know
- Suggests how parents can help their teens
- Offers tips for effective communication