Promoting Health Among Teens! Abstinence Only Digital Bundle (3 years)
In Promoting Health Among Teens! Abstinence Only, 2nd Edition, students learn about puberty, sexually transmitted disease (STDs), including HIV, and pregnancy prevention through a lively, interactive, and student-centric curriculum that includes talking circles, brainstorming, roleplays, videos, exercises, and games that make learning enjoyable. The intervention focuses entirely on knowledge, attitudes, and skills that encourage and assist young people in implementing abstinence in their relationships. The program is also available in a School Edition, with 12 shorter sessions designed to fit a school schedule.
The Promoting Health Among Teens! Abstinence Only, 2nd Edition, Basic Set for virtual implementation includes:
- Digital Flipbook of the Facilitator Curriculum
- License to print or download fillable PDF versions of Student Workbook pages for 30 students. Order additional student licenses (beyond the 30 included).
- PDF versions of Activity Set cards and posters
- Digital access to program videos: Tanisha and Shay; The Subject Is HIV (abstinence version); The Subject is STDs (abstinence version); The Subject Is Puberty (abstinence version)
- Alternative Video Guidance Document that directs educators to free videos that can be used to replace the videos referenced in the program, including new discussion questions and key points
- One Training Seat for an interactive virtual curriculum training (valid for 1 year)
ETR’s virtual Training of Educators (TOE) for Promoting Health Among Teens! Abstinence Only is an interactive blend of synchronous and asynchronous activities. The TOE equips sexual health facilitators with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement the program with youth. Once you purchase the program, you will be contacted to schedule your training. See the Training Calendar for available dates and times. For more information about our Training Services, see our FAQs.
For more information, please visit the Promoting Health Among Teens! Abstinence Only section of our Program Success Center for Sexual and Reproductive Health for a sample lesson, table of contents, research, adaptation guidelines, details on training, and much more.