Mothers-to-be have a lot of questions about the new sensations they feel as they adapt to being pregnant. There are questions about what's happening to the mother's body, how the fetus is growing and developing and how best to take care and stay healthy. Our Pregnancy Facts pamphlet delivers a comprehensive overview of pregnancy and answers these questions and more. Also available in Spanish.
- Details body changes during each trimester of pregnancy
- Offers tips for a healthy pregnancy
- Covers ways to ease common problems and discomfort during pregnancy
- Folds out to an illustrated wall chart showing the stages of fetal development
- Discusses how the baby grows in each trimester
- Includes a list of serious warning signs that should be checked by a health care professional
- National Health Information Award winner