Pregnancy & Drugs
Using any drug during pregnancy is risky because a drug that might be safe for the mother can be dangerous for an unborn baby. This pamphlet encourages people to talk to their health care provider about any drugs they're considering taking. Also available in Spanish.
- Clearly explains drug risks during pregnancy
- Lists things to do to help avoid risks
- Encourages expectant mothers to stay drug free
- Covers alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, plus prescription, over-the-counter and illegal drugs
- Convenient fold-out chart explains effects on mother and baby
- Also available in Spanish