NGU stands for nongonococcal urethritis, a sexually transmitted disease (STD). Many people who have NGU don't have symptoms so they don't realize they have it. But NGU can seriously damage pelvic and sex organs. It can possibly make people unable to have children. This pamphlet is also available in Spanish.
- Provides a clear, compelling overview of this common STD
- Explains why NGU is serious
- Covers symptoms and how to protect yourself
- Discusses how to find out if you have NGU
- Notes that NGU can be treated and cured