Marijuana Edibles Fact Card
As more jurisdictions legalize marijuana, consumers are increasingly likely to have questions about edibles. Edible marijuana is candy, baked goods and drinks made with THC. These products may look familiar and tempting, but it can be risky to use them. This fact card is designed to help people quickly understand the risks involved so they can stay safe.
- Explains that consuming edibles is very different from smoking marijuana
- Urges people to start with very small amounts of THC and go slow
- Notes that even a single dose of THC can make it unsafe to drive
- Warns that children and pets are at higher risk of poisoning
- Bold, colorful and durable 5" x 8.5" printed on heavy card stock