What you need to know about marijuana
Marijuana is in the news almost daily as our culture comes to terms with new regulations and law enforcement policies. The recreational and/or medical use of marijuana has been legalized in some places and not in others. This revised and updated title addresses questions people have about short- and long-term effects, whether marijuana is addictive, as well as what we know about the use of marijuana during pregnancy. Also available in Spanish.
- Lists short- and long-term effects of using marijuana
- Discusses how marijuana can harm the developing brain
- Examines how marijuana affects pregnancy and the developing fetus
- Describes how consuming edibles, or food infused with marijuana, is different from smoking it
- Explains that using synthetic marijuana is not safe