Making Proud Choices! (California Edition) Digital Bundle (3 Years)
Updated for 2021!
Making Proud Choices! California Edition is a 10-module adaptation of the original evidence-based Making Proud Choices! program designed to meet the requirements of the California Healthy Youth Act. The curriculum can be adapted to create a school version with 15 shorter modules that will fit a school schedule. This program can also be used by agencies and schools that wish to provide additional sexual health education content to the youth they serve. It provides adolescents with the knowledge, confidenc,e and skills necessary to reduce their risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs), HIV, and pregnancy by abstaining from sex or using condoms if they choose to have sex.
Order this digital edition in a 1-year subscription or 2-year subscription instead.
The Making Proud Choices: California Edition Basic Set for virtual implementation includes:
- Digital Flipbook of the Facilitator Curriculum
- License to print or download fillable PDF versions of Student Workbook pages for 30 students. Order additional student licenses (beyond the 30 included).
- PDF versions of Activity Set cards and posters
- MPC Virtual Guidance Document that provides tips and adaptions to deliver the modules’ activities virtually through either live or self-paced delivery
- MPC Adaptation Guidelines for Schools
- PowerPoint support tool for MPC that covers all key content and activities
- Jeopardy PowerPoint template to support educators facilitating Jeopardy-style games with youth, in-person or online
- Digital Access to program videos: Tanisha and Shay; Nicole's Choice; The Hard Way; The Subject Is HIV (Safer Sex); The Subject Is STDs (Safer Sex); Wrap It Up & Condom Use Animation
- Alternative Video Guidance Document that directs educators to free videos that can be used to replace the videos referenced in MPC, including new discussion questions and key points
- One Training Seat for an interactive virtual curriculum training (valid for 1 year)
ETR's Virtual Training of Educators (TOE) for Making Proud Choices! is an interactive blend of synchronous and asynchronous activities. The TOE equips sexual health facilitators with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement the program with youth. Once you purchase the program, you will be contacted to schedule your training. See the Training Calendar for available dates and times. For more information about our Training Services, see our FAQs.
For more information, please visit the Making Proud Choices! section of our Program Success Center for Sexual and Reproductive Health for a sample lesson, table of contents, research, adaptation guidelines, details on training and much more.