Getting What You Want from Body Art
People decide they want body art for many reasons. They may like the way it looks, or want a new experience. They may want to make a unique statement. Sometimes they want to honor a special event or person. This pamphlet encourages people to think carefully about what they want in order to be happier with their decision.
- Covers tattoos, piercings, branding and scarification
- Stresses that it's important to be sure body art is right for you and recommends waiting if you have any doubts
- Lists short- and long-term considerations
- Discusses care and healing times for piercings and tattoos
- Suggests questions to ask the studio and artist
- Tells when to see a health care provider