Chlamydia is one of the most common STDs in the U.S., especially among young people who are sexually active. Each year, more than 2.8 million people get chlamydia. Also available in Spanish.
- Offers a convenient, comprehensive guide to this common STD
- Provides clear, detailed list of symptoms and treatment options
- Explains why this STD is serious
- Discusses getting tested for chlamydia
- Suggests methods of protection
- Tells what to do if you have it
- National Health Information Award winner