Bipolar Disorder: Help on the Way
This pamphlet presents an overview of bipolar disorder, describing it as a serious illness that affects how a person feels, thinks and acts but emphasizing that people who have it can feel much better with treatment.
- Discusses symptoms, including manic moods, depressive moods and mixed moods
- Describes treatment options that include medicines and talk therapy
- Encourages people who think they might have it to get help
- Stresses the importance of sticking with therapy
- National Health Information Award winner