Mix and match to meet your district’s goals
HealthSmart is an evidence-informed, skills-based health education curriculum program that aligns to the National Health Education Standards and state standards. Schools and districts can purchase access to different formats to fit their unique circumstances.
- Teachers can use the print edition teacher’s guide, and the district can purchase a digital student license to make student materials available for students to complete on a laptop at school or from home.
- Schools or agencies may purchase the digital edition for their teachers and choose to purchase printed workbooks for students who don’t have access to technology.
HealthSmart is fully compatible with learning management systems by meeting rigorous Learning Tools Interoperability standards including LTI 1.3. HealthSmart integrated digital provides ease of use for educators while also ensuring accessibility for all students with:
- Easy sign-on with school district credentials
- Point-and-click assignment of student activities
- Tracking and reporting on student learning
- ADA-compliant and fully responsive student materials
ETR can provide professional development to ensure effective implementation. Please note that HealthSmart protects student information. Only teachers receive a login to the platform and no student information is collected.