Middle School Overview
Overview of HealthSmart Middle School
What’s included for each content area
- Teacher's Guide (or subscription to the digital edition lessons)
- Classroom set of 30 Student Workbooks (or license for 30 students with the digital edition)
- Digital support materials (PowerPoint slides, teacher masters and keys, scoring rubrics, health terms glossary)
Teacher's guides cover the following content areas.
- Abstinence, Puberty & Personal Health
- Emotional & Mental Health
- HIV, STI & Pregnancy Prevention
- Nutrition & Physical Activity
- Tobacco, Alcohol & Other Drug Prevention
- Violence & Injury Prevention
Scope & Sequence
View the Scope & Sequence booklet here, or contact us to request free printed copies.
See a list of the take-home family activities at this grade span.