Digital Teacher Resources for Print Edition Users
Educators who are using the print edition of HealthSmart can access and download the Teacher Resources for the lessons here on the HealthSmart website.
Once you've logged in, you can access the Teacher Resources tab for each lesson, to download the PowerPoint slide shows, PDFs of slides, and any masters, teacher pages, or teacher keys needed for the lesson.
- How to use the Teacher Resources for Grades K-5
- How to use the Teacher Resources for Middle/High School
If you are a print edition user, click the button to register for website access.
To access the Teacher Support Resources: Once you have successfully registered for access using the form above, and have a HealthSmart account, browse HealthSmart lessons and click the Teacher Resources tab to access the resources for a particular lesson.
Additional Free Resources
The following free resources are made available exclusively to our HealthSmart customers.
- Read featured articles about the HealthSmart approach and key national initiatives.
- Enhance your professional development with downloadable full-length books that provide background information and teaching support for those working in the field of health education.
- Get important content updates for the Print Edition of HealthSmart.
- Find Virtual Vitality tips for transitioning from in-person teaching to online delivery at ETR's Design 4 Learning.
Learn about the professional development opportunities available to HealthSmart educators around the characteristics of effective health education and teaching the HealthSmart program.