Abstract Submission Guidelines
For All Attendees
Who attends YTH Live Global?
YTH Live Global brings together people and organizations working on the most innovative and effective health programs for youth, including:
- Youth advocates
- Technology experts
- Health professionals
- Social entrepreneurs
- Government representatives
- Nonprofit leaders
What areas of youth health are represented at YTH Live Global?
YTH Live Global provides attendees with knowledge exchange, training, and networking opportunities across disciplines within youth health. Expect to learn about the latest in:
- Sexual and reproductive health, including HIV/AIDS, STIs, and unplanned pregnancy prevention
- Mental health, cyberbullying, and/or suicide prevention
- Gender-based violence, including teen dating violence
- Gun violence including hate crimes and police-related gun violence
- Substance use, including alcohol, tobacco, vaping, prescription drugs, marijuana, and other drugs
- Nutrition, physical activity, and food justice
- Inter-generational immigrant health
- Refugee health
- Going beyond the gender binary and centering gender identity health issues
- Support and services access for homeless youth, foster youth, and youth in the juvenile justice system
- Critical health disparities and health equity issues impacting key youth populations including trans-spectrum youth, youth with disabilities, youth of color, tribal youth, and immigrant communities
- Integration of youth health with complementary sectors such as economic development, career development, digital rights, environmental and social justice, and adulthood preparation etc.
- Engaging youth in creating solutions for their own health
- Trauma-informed care and principles
- Social impact innovation
What kinds of technology are represented at YTH Live Global?
YTH Live Global is the premier conference for trailblazing technology that advances the health and wellness of youth and other underserved populations. Innovative technology solutions at YTH Live include:
- Mobile Technology/Apps
- Internet and Web-based Solutions
- Virtual or Augmented Reality (VR and AR)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Messaging (SMS, WhatsApp, Telegram, Snapchat, Tik Tok, etc.)
- Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Health Information Systems
- Digital Health Strategies
- Data and Analytics
- Gaming and Gamification
- Dating Apps
- Public Private Partnership
- Digital Wellbeing
- Tech Ethics
How can I pay for YTH Live Global registration?
Do you offer a one-day registration option?
I registered for YTH Live Global but can’t attend. Do you offer refunds?
Do you offer scholarships to attend YTH Live Global?
Which countries are included in the Low- and Middle-Income Country (LMIC) discount?
How will the virtual platform work?
What if I can’t engage during the times of the live sessions?
How will networking opportunities take place on a virtual platform?
How much does it cost to attend YTH Live Global 2022?
- $159: Early bird
- $199: General
- $99: International (LMIC)
- $79: International with early bird
- $49: Youth younger than 25 and active students
For Youth And Students
Will other young people be at YTH Live Global?
Is there a student discount for YTH Live Global registration?
How else can I participate?