What you need to know about drug addiction
Anyone who uses an addictive drug can get addicted. People of any age, gender or background. This newly revised and updated pamphlet gives a broad overview of addiction, how it happens and how it can be treated. Also available in Spanish.
- Answers common questions about drug addiction
- Explains how physical and psychological addiction happen
- Discusses common addictive drugs
- Presents an easy-to-follow fold-out chart showing the stages of addiction and recovery
- Describes what it means to be in denial and withdrawal