What you need to know about cocaine
Cocaine is a very powerful drug, one of the most addictive drugs known. This revised and updated title addresses how cocaine affects the body and the very real risk of addiction. Also available in Spanish.
- Describes what cocaine and crack cocaine are
- Explains that cocaine is one of the most addictive drugs
- Discusses how cocaine effects the body
- Addresses the danger of using cocaine while pregnant
- Examines the link between cocaine use and other risky behavior