Touch Talk Pocket Guide
This small, 18-page booklet is a great way to introduce the concept of safe touching and personal boundaries to young children. It helps children understand what to do if someone touches them in a way that makes them feel uncomfortable. It delivers this message in a way that empowers children to stand up for themselves and find help from trusted adults.
- Features engaging, kid-friendly language and illustrations
- Reviews different kinds of touching, including those that feel good and those that don't
- Some touches that don't feel good include too many tickles or a pinch on the cheek
- Stresses that children are the boss of their bodies
- Encourages children to tell someone they trust about what happened