Teens and Cyber Bullying
Bullying is a reality that many children and teens experience at some point in their youth. Now that bullying has moved from the playground to the online world, it has become important to help kids recognize what constitutes online bullying and to develop the skills they need to protect themselves and to respond to bullying. "Teens and Cyber Bullying" offers an accessible overview of online bullying.
- Describes bullying online and on mobile devices
- Explains how bullying hurts people
- Discusses how to protect yourself from cyber bullying
- Emphasizes it's not your fault if you get bullied
- Tells what to do if you're bullied
- Features engaging, teen-friendly language and illustrations