Stress is an emotional feeling caused by the pressures of everyday living. It's unavoidable. Some stress is healthy. But experiencing too much stress for long periods of time can cause long-lasting problems. Surveys show that teenagers are aware they're under stress—especially during the school year. This pamphlet is designed to help teens cope with stress.
- Explains what stress is
- Features engaging teen-friendly language, illustrations and design
- Outlines its causes and effects
- Examines reactions to stress
- Offers ideas for handling stress
- Encourages teens to manage their stress