S.E.X.: You and Others
S.E.X.: You and Others—Accepting your feelings and respecting others'
Sexual and romantic feelings are natural. Most people start noticing these feelings becoming more intense during puberty. It can be exciting and confusing at the same time. This pamphlet encourages people to notice, accept and explore their sexual feelings. It also encourages people to respect others' sexual feelings, even if the feelings are different from their own.
- Describes different sexual attractions, including heterosexual, lesbian, gay, bisexual and asexual
- Explains that you have a choice whether to act on your feelings
- Emphasizes the importance of mutual consent around any sexual experiences
- Stresses that no one should feel pressured to have sex
- Offers ideas for what to do if you have feelings for someone of the same sex
- Urges acceptance and respect