Pregnancy Facts for Teens
Mothers-to-be have a lot of questions about the new sensations they feel as they adapt to being pregnant. There are questions about what's happening to the mother's body, how the fetus is growing and developing and how best to take care and stay healthy. Based on our award-winning best-seller Pregnancy Facts, Pregnancy Facts for Teens is especially designed for teens. It delivers a comprehensive overview of pregnancy and answers questions that many teens are likely to have.
- Revised to include information especially for teens
- Folds out to an illustrated wall chart that details the stages of fetal development.
- Emphasizes the importance of early prenatal care
- Encourages teens to stay in school
- Discusses ways to talk to family members
- Addresses emotional and physical changes