If You Are a Man... Birth Control
Despite the decline in teen pregnancy rates in the United States, the rate continues to be one of the highest in the developed world.
More than 80% of teen pregnancies are unplanned. Most teen males report they'd be upset if they got someone pregnant.
This title is designed especially for young men. It encourages them to take responsibility for birth control and to communicate and respect their partners.
- Designed for young men
- Discusses sexual responsibility and decision making
- Explores why abstinence is a good choice for many young people
- Gives the facts about unprotected sex and pregnancy
- Stresses the importance of communication
- Explains why withdrawal doesn't always work
- Includes QR code that links to a free online video about how to use a condom