Hepatitis C can now be treated and cured in 8-12 weeks. It's important for people to get tested for hep C so they can be treated. This pamphlet is also available in Spanish.
- Offers a convenient, comprehensive guide to this common STD
- Stresses that hep C is serious and can turn into a chronic disease
- Explains how it's passed from person to person
- Recommends getting tested for hep C if certain risk factors are present
- Describes symptoms and explains that not all people recognize symptoms
- Encourages people to take steps to prevent getting it